(last updated: 09 October 2009)
IMPORTANT: by accepting these terms and conditions and entering into a legally binding contract. It is therefore important that you read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to any part of these terms, or if any content of the sites is illegal in the territory where you currently reside, then please do not proceed.
Please note that if you are or will be a Subscribing Member, by commencing your membership immediately, you lose your right to cancel your membership and demand a full or partial refund.
In these terms and conditions, "you" refers to the member and "we", "us" refers to Doggie Demon Entertainment. SFSkaterboyz.com is a website that is owned and operated wholly by us.
User age warranty & adult content warning
SFSkaterBoyz.com is an adult web site strictly for persons age 18 years of age or older. Persons under 18 years, pretending to be under 18 years or soliciting persons under 18 years will be removed from the sites and further use will be blocked.
The content of this site may be of an explicit gay nature and contain sexual imagery and text. You agree that this type of content does not offend you. We are not liable to remove content that causes you offence though we will do so if it is in breach of our own content policy.
Subscription Membership fees are at the rates shown on this site. If you select a non-recurring Membership your Subscription will expire at the end of the period selected and you will not be re-billed. If you have selected a recurring Membership your Subscription will be re-billed and the period(s) you selected during signup. You may cancel a recurring Membership at anytime by clicking on the Customer Service link on the subscription page.
Guidelines on Web Safety (Safety tips)
Our website is about fun and exploring male homosexuality in a friendly environment. You are responsible for your own safety - clearly we cannot accept responsibility for your personal safety under any circumstances. However, we are committed to our users having fun and safe environment. However, be aware that nothing we say can completely protect you and you must therefore exercise your own judgement when meeting people online and in choosing the activities you get involved in.
Member conduct on the sites
Members must not:
* post, send, email, store, upload, or link to any material or content that is or may be offensive, illegal, unlawful or discriminate against any persons race, ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation or any other preferences;
* interfere with another's enjoyment of any of the site;
* impersonate any person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person;
* create more than one profile on the site. Multiple profiles are not permitted and if you are found to have created multiple profiles we will terminate your membership immediately without refund of any membership fees;
* use the site for advertising goods or services without our written consent;
* upload to the site or do anything that breaches these terms and conditions;
* copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer or assemble or otherwise abuse our rights in relation to any of our software or content;
* attempt to access any area of any of the site for which you are not authorized or access our system without our written consent;
* do anything which materially affects (or may materially affect) the functionality of the systems which host or operate our site.
We reserve the right to (without notice or justification in our absolute discretion but not so that we are obliged to exercise any right):
* take down or alter any material you upload to the site;
* cancel your membership at any time - fees will not be reimbursed unless we are unable to justify the cancellation;
* withdraw any portion of the site at any time - again, fees will not be reimbursed unless we are unable to justify the withdrawal of the feature or content;
* read your messages to and from other members and copy any such messages that may be evidence of breach (if we reasonably believe you, or another member with whom you are in contact, have breached our terms and conditions) - usually we will only do this if we receive a complaint from another member or a request from law enforcement
On becoming a member you choose your username and password. You must not disclose your password to anyone and should be aware that we will never ask you for it other than in logging on to the site. Anyone asking you to produce it is to be regarded as doing so for fradulent purposes. You are responsible for all acts done in your account name and therefore for the acts of anyone you give your password to in breach of these terms and conditions.
Reporting site abuses
We ask for your help in maintaining the high standards of the site and the communities within them by immediately notifying us of any material or communications that are in breach of these terms or that are, or appear to be, illegal..